TweakBox is the most popular unofficial app store for iOS users where users can download apps that are not available on the official Apple App Store.
TweakBox is loaded with useful features that make it one of the most popular alternative app stores for iOS users all around the globe. Some of the key features of TweakBox are briefly explained below, take a look.
Regular App Updates
1. You do not need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install TweakBox or any other apps through this alternative app store on it. This makes TweakBox accessible to the majority of iOS users who want to download unavailable apps but do not want to void their warranty.
2. TweakBox provides regular updates for apps that users download from their platform. You can also download older versions of some apps through TweakBox and install them on your Apple device. Occasionally the beta versions of certain apps are also available on this app store that you can download and use the new features before anyone else.
3. The user interface of an app plays a major role in its effectiveness and TweakBox does not disappoint. It has a very simple user interface that is very easy to navigate and this aids its users in finding the app they are looking for quickly.
4. Users do not have to sign in using their Apple ID anywhere in TweakBox in order to start downloading apps on their smart device. You don’t even have to sign in or make an account on TweakBox to start downloading apps from their collection.
5. TweakBox is a free alternative app store for iOS users and it is totally free to use with no hidden charges. There is no subscription fee to use this platform. All the apps on TweakBox are free to download for all users and there is no limit on how many apps one user can download.
Download TweakBox App
TweakBox is the go-to app for iOS users who want to download apps that they can not find on the official Apple app store. You can download the tweaked versions of apps that give full access for free using TweakBox on your iOS device.
How to Use TweakBox
Using TweakBox is not as simple and straightforward as you might think because iOS makes it hard for every app, that is not provided by their official app store, not to function properly. That is the reason why we have explained below how to use the TweakBox app store once it has been installed on your iOS device successfully.
- Launch the TweakBox app store after it has successfully been installed on your device.
- You will see three options in the top portion of the app, tap on ‘Apps’.
- You will now see many different categories. The apps are arranged according to their popularity in their respective categories.
- You can also use the search bar to look for the app you want to download.
- Once you find the app you were looking for, tap on the ‘Install’ button and then follow the instructions provided by TweakBox on your screen.
You might see an ‘Untrusted Developer’ message pop up on your screen when you install new apps on your device usingTweakBox. To circumnavigate this, open ‘Settings’ on your iOS device and search for ‘Profiles and Device Management. Now find TweakBox in the options and tap on it. Select the ‘Trust’ button to trust this developer and close ‘Settings’. Now you will no longer see the ‘Untrusted Developer’ error pop-up when you download any app using TweakBox.
Amazing app, one of the best I have used. I had no problem finding the exact app I was looking for using the search bar. Downloads are fast and the app is very easy to use. TweakBox too which is a great thing as I don’t want to void my warranty.
This app saved me a lot of time. Now I no longer have to go hunting for an app on 10 different websites, I can get all the apps I want right here on this app.
TweakBox is the best app store to get tweaked apps for iOS devices that I have ever used. Very fast downloads and easy installation process. This app store has all the modified apps that I was looking for, very convenient.
TweakBox is very popular among iOS users and because of this, there are a lot of questions floating around in the minds of its users and the people who are looking to download this alternative app store on their device. We hope to solve some of the most common questions people have about TweakBox so you have a better understanding of the workings of this app. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about TweakBox along with their answers, take a look.
What is TweakBox?
TweakBox is an alternative App Store for iOS users where you can download apps that are not available on the official App Store of your device. This includes all the apps that are banned in your country, you can download the latest versions of those apps on your iOS device using TweakBox.
Is TweakBox Safe?
TweakBox is a safe and reliable app to have for every iOS user on their devices. TweakBox tests all the apps available on their platform to make sure they are safe to download and have no malware. You can trust TweakBox to provide you with safe apps that you can use on your device stress-free.
Is Jailbreak Required for TweakBox?
You do not need to jailbreak your iOS device to run TweakBox on it, you can simply download and install the app without making any significant changes to your iPhone or any other iOS device.
Will TweakBox Void My Warranty?
No, installing and using TweakBox on your phone does not void your warranty. You can download and install any number of apps on your device using TweakBox and it still wouldn’t void your warranty.
TweakBox Keeps Crashing
This can be a result of the app certificates being revoked. You should wait for a couple of hours and try to open the app again and it should run normally. The developers at TweakBox update the certificates whenever they are revoked by Apple. If the app still does not open, wait some more or uninstall and reinstall the TweakBox app store.
TweakBox Apps Keep Crashing
If the apps downloaded using TweakBox are repeatedly crashing on your device, uninstall and reinstall the apps in question. It is often the result of a bug in the current version of the app. There is a good chance that the bug will be fixed if you download the new version of the app.